My Favorite Meal

The thought of my favorite meal makes my mouth water.

My favorite meal is supposed to be a vegetable but when you prepare it it does not taste like one. In fact my favorite meal taste vinegary, a tad sour, maybe salty, and most of all it taste like a pickle! My favorite food is a pickle. I love pickles mostly because they have a crunchy outside but a soft inside. A pickle the most delightful meal to me because the taste sticks in your mouth for a while. There are many different types of pickles depending on your mood. There are vinegar pickles, sweet pickles, sour pickles, crunchy pickles, spicy pickles, kosher pickles, and my favorite, the OG pickles. Of course I just made the OG pickle up but to me an OG pickle is a pickle that is vinegary, a tad salty, crunchy, and just a little bit sour. These kinds of pickles make your mouth water with the sour vinegary goodness with the crunchy outside that feels like you are eating a chip, and the sourness and saltiness of the pickle make your mouth water like an ocean. When you bite into a pickle it like a big running river slashed into your mouth when the juice squirts out of the sides and gives you the perfect vinegary flavor. And that is why a pickle is my favorite food.

One thought on “My Favorite Meal”