My Three Wishes

If you had been granted three wishes, what would they be?

If I was granted three wishes this would be a huge decision for me. This could change my whole life and the way I live. But I think I would know what to wish for.

My very first wish would be to always keep me and my family safe. This is a very important wish to me as I love and care for my family a lot. Another reason I would wish for me and my family to always be safe is because my family comes from a series of dangerous jobs. I love my family and would always love to keep them safe especially in a dangerous world where your never know what can and will happen next.

My second wish would be to have unlimited wealth. This is because wealth from my family would be passed down for generations and generations. This would be amazing because my future kids would have wealth and their kids would have wealth and so on. Although one thing I would worry about is my future kids and their future kids not learning hard work. I would make a rule that you would need to always get good grades, do chores, and get a job at 16. This would teach my kids that if something would happen they know how to work hard and sometimes you can’t just have everything handed to you.

And last but not least my third and final wish would be to bring back the dead. I would want to do this because what if you have a question for history class then you could bring back someone in my family who was alive in that pieriod of time and they could teach me exactly what happen from there perspective. I think that would be very cool.

And those are my three wishes I would ask a genie to grant.

One thought on “My Three Wishes”